・We’re a Japanese company that is managing a global donation-type crowdfunding platform named Airfunding
[login to view URL]
・We are a dynamic team with members of 12 different nationalities. If you’d like to work in an international environment, don’t hesitate to apply!
・We want to find a local PR (Public Relations) staff from Mexico to assist our PR team to spread Airfunding in Mexico. You will work with a PR manager in Japan who is managing the overall PR of Airfunding, and also have a chance to collaborate with PR local members in the Philippines.
→What is the job about?
PR strategy in Mexico
Media researching and media pitch
Communication with stakeholders
Planning and implementation of different ideas and tactics to spread our platform in Mexico
・Work time: Part time (Up to 5 hours/day, 5 days/week)
・Weekends and public holidays free (according to your country’s calendar)
・Hourly wage: $4
*hourly wage is negotiable depending on your experience
- To live in Mexico
- English business level
- Experience in Public Relations in Mexico
- Communication skills
- Good access to internet connection
・Nice to have:
- Knowledge of crowdfunding
- It would be nice if you can count on your own local team to work together in different PR activities in Mexico
- Have good connection with media including TV
- Basic knowledge of social media
- Have freelancer community to have local offline/ online activities
・If you are interested in joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply!
・Please, contact us through direct message and send us your cv where we can see your PR experience
・We will screen the applications before inviting you to a web interview of 30~60 minutes.