USA Marketing Coverage - Job Description
• Native English speaker;
• Resident of the USA;
• Videogames player or tech enthusiast;
• Flexibility and availability during the working month;
• Strong written communication skills;
• Strong prioritization and organization skills;
• Ability to work with teams and collaborate;
• Previous marketing jobs are preferable but not strictly necessary;
• Spend some hours playing Alchemy Emporium to understand how the game works.
Tasks to be done:
• Collect all the press contact and fill in the relevant file;
• Write an individual email to all the press contacts using BCC with a game team member to better track the activity;
• Fill a table with the results of the press coverage (before and after the game release);
• Check and improve the press releases sent by the game team;
• Propose previews, interviews and more to the press;
• Send game keys to the press;
• Always use the corporate email to communicate with the press;
• In general, close cooperation with the project manager.
What we offer:
• If the collaboration goes well, we are ready to make lasting agreements for the future games;
• Flexible working hours. We care about the result, not the working hours;
• Full credits for your work inside the game credits;
• Game screenshots, the trailer and the promotional material are done by us. We don’t require any kind of graphic skill.
We expect a workload of 40 hours per week, for a total of 2 weeks.
Working period: from May 13 to May 27.
Before finalizing the collaboration we will make an individual Skype/Discord video call with a shortlist of candidates.