The project should consist both a client-side solution written in React.JS and a server-side solution written in either Python Flask or NodeJS. The Client-side solution does all the UI while the server-side application only serves data in JSON format.
The story of the project goes like this:
* User logs in to the application using Google Sign In
* The application lists all folders in the user's Google Drive
* The folders must be retrieved on the server-side, and sent to the ReactJS application as JSON. In other words, the server would retrieve Google Drive information on user's behalf.
* Client would initiate Google Sign In.
* The server would fetch login user's Google Drive folders and files and return the list to client in JSON format
* Client would display the filenames and folder names. Other functionalities beyond that would be bonus but not necessity.