I need someone to create an Ansible playbook to install ContainerD and ContainerD-CTR command-line tool on an ubuntu VM. And to ensure ContainerD works properly using CLI tool and Python code.
The delivery test cases are very simple and are as follows:
1. I will pass you our test VM Vagrant fie and you can use use Vagrant to build a VM like the one I have on my side,
2. Use Ansible inside that VM to install containerD and containerD-CTR inside that VM,
3. Ensure ContainerD and ContainerD-CTR tool commands function well inside that VM; you should be able to start containers using the commands in this link ([login to view URL])
4. Create a Python code that uses gRPC calls to perform all the same tasks perform at Step #3.
1. Link to Ansible Playbook on Github
2. Link to Commands used on Github (Step 3)
3. Link to Python on Github (Step 4)
4. Link to Dockerfile on Github (Step 4)
Also, you have to provide descriptions in your Vagrant ruby file explaining the tasks each section is performing. Please ensure to create the code file as modular as possible for easier modification.
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $246 cho công việc này
Hello, I can deliver your work in two days. I need some informations : - What ubuntu version are you using? -Which python version are you using? -What do you need on the dockerfile? Please let me know.