Basic description: From the universe of TOP100 cryptocurrencies according to Market Cap select the 10 most trending currencies and on those trade a breakout at a certain level. Basic calculations are based on daily data.
Description of the rules:
1. Universe: TOP100 cryptocurrencies according to Market Cap.
2. The ranking of these cryptocurrencies by trend condition from most trending to least least trending. Based on daily bars.
3. Based on trend conditions, we exclude cryptocurrencies that are not suitable for breakout trading on a given day.
4. A set of cryptocurrencies will be created where we wait for a possible breakout.
5. On these cryptocurrencies, we find out the level where we want to enter the market. This level is calculated as the high of the previous 2 days and a multiple of the ATR indicator.
6. Periodically, based on 5-minute intervals, we monitor how far the cryptocurrency price is from its stop entry level (5.).
7. For the ten cryptocurrencies that are closest to their stop entry level, we enter stop market orders into the market.
8. Based on regular 5-minute monitoring, we monitor that we have placed a maximum of 10 stop market orders on the 10 cryptocurrencies that are closest to our stop market level.
9. If necessary, we cancel stop orders and enter new ones so that we are always in no more than 10 cryptocurrencies that are closest to our stop market level.
10. If there is an entry, we set a stop-loss and exit the position at the close of the entry daily bar.
11. We are flat on all postition on the close of the daily bar. All positions closed and stop market orders canceled.
12. We make new calculations for ranking and filter conditions (2.,3.) and repeat the whole process.
Once a freelancer is chosen, we will send you our code from Amibroker to convert to Python, and put in the trading API interface from Trading View to major crypto brokerages where clients will have their account.