This project is only for Freelancer with experience with OpenCV using Python
Please send in a replay an similar project you did before
We are looking for a long term partner and this job is only the first step in the project
We have a fixed camera producing stills images and we want to analyze them in the following way. See the attached images
Build a function that go over a list of images and return
1. Indication if image is in focus
2. Induction if the image light (exposure) is OK
Only images that pass those two filter are considered "good" images
3. Indication if there is "meaningful" change between current and last good image. We will learn what is meaningful by examining the images .
Only if there is a change
for each shelf and rack we have predefined values of start (X,Y) and size (width, height)
4. build new images for each shelf and save on disk
5. build new images for each rack and save on disk
We have two fixed cameras in the store that takes an image every 100 seconds. So we have few hundreds images to work with. Attached are a few examples
Code should be written in OPENCV using Python
please respond with
- delivery time
- hourly cost for next steps
- similar project you did with openCV and Python
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $488 cho công việc này
Hi. I am interested in your project. I would like to work on your project. I can meet your requirements on time. Why choose me? I am talented and trusted freelancer. Let's discuss in detail. Best regards!
I am a member of Software Engineers (Programmers) having 5+ years of experience. Expert in JAVA, C, C++ , C# , Python and Opencv The bid is negotiable and we can talk about the price.