Hello! This project would be for Valoriza, a financial consulting company from Chile with 6 employees. I'd be your contact, Gerardo Silva. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and while not counting with formal training, am somewhat literate in IT.
We are looking for a very simple Python (or similar) script to load new messages (html) and send them via mass email to our client databases (.csv) through Amazon SES. We are not IT specialists, and therefore we may be requesting features that are not feasable to implement. Please let us know if this is the case.
* We are able to run command line python scripts and enter parameters in order to automate these tasks.
* We would not require html design of our emails.
* We would not require database work.
* Our email service provider is google and we just enabled DKIM (unsure if this is relevant).
* We don't care about the language you use as long as the resulting script/program is standalone, user friendly (Command line script acceptable), runs on windows and gets the job done.
* We require receiving the source code.
The required features from the product/script:
* Ability to load html emails, subject lines, from address, reply-to addresses, scheduling time & date to be sent.
* Ability to load .csv databases.
* Ability to schedule and send emails to all entries of .csv databases (Over 15,000 - 100,000 entries).
* Ability to display campaign statistics after they're sent (emails sent, bounce rate, open rate, & other standard mass email metrics). Real time display not required, but desireable.
Other requirements of the job:
* Short email or message estabilishing what features are feasable and which are not, and why. Alternatives/solutions encouraged.
* A short guide/FAQ, via email or remote meeting, on how to best deploy this script without getting blacklisted, blocked or similar.
* Short no-frills documentation on how to use the program/script.
* Skype/Hangouts/Similar text or voice (fluent english or spanish) remote meeting where all features are explained and tested, both of the script itself and the required interactions with the Amazon platform.
* A 48 hour period to allow us to test and make inquiries, and you to debug if necessary. Timely responses (within timezone considerations)
* Including and implementing additional features (Taking no more than 1 hour of your time in total)
Được trao cho:
I read your details . Your project is very interesting. If you work with me, it will be very reasonable. Looking forward hearing from you Best Regards Thank.