Goal: Develop a script in FFMPEG to output a video in the format and structure given below, using command line
INPUT: 1. Total video size: 1920 x 1080
2. Selfie video for the foreground (5 minutes) (1920x1080)
3. Background video (~20 seconds) to be played on loop (1920x1080)
4. Background image without person
6. Stock Market symbols (Similar to this, but structured as mentioned in the wire frame) [login to view URL]
7. Wire frame outlining the structure of the video output
The script (say in python) should input the parameters (videos/style/structure) as a JSON file.
Files here: [login to view URL]
Wire frame Description (attached as Whiteboard below):
1. Size: 1920x1080 px
2. Top Bar - Background Colour: red, width: 100 px
a. contains logo (uploaded here) 80x80 px
b. title: Colour: White
3. Bottom Bar - Colour red. 200 px wide
a. Contains 3 boxes (like a ticker) which are moving from right to left out of the screen (as shown in wire frame)
b. Box background colour: white
c. Box size: 700 px length; 168 px width
d. Top and bottom padding between the bar and boxes - 16 px
e. Box inside text colour: blue
4. Background and foreground videos overlay
a. Width: 1080. Length: 1620
b. Foreground video: Extract the person in the foreground from the selfie video. Use the background image and the video to perform this operation. Length of video: 5 mins
c. Background video: ~20 second video. Runs in loop in the background
d. Ensure that the foreground and background blend into each other well
OUTPUT: Well documented Script that takes all inputs via command line
Example: "[login to view URL] --input [login to view URL] --output [login to view URL]"
Budget: 25000 INR
1. There will be no payment release for partial work completion, or low quality work. You will either get the full payment, or no payment.
2. Our team of senior developers will review the code, and this may take up to a week. The money will be released once the code has been approved by them. Else, we may ask for changes to the code, or in the worst case cancel the contract, and award it to someone else.
3. Only willing to work with individual freelancers.