Currently there is no FIFO in OpenERP. FIFO is legally required in many countries.
FIFO can be seen as a different inventory method, for instance on stock picking, stock move etc.
A company in Thailand has a (maybe not complete) solution for the OpenERP community, for which they shared the code.
Because I want to implement this a little bit different, I need:
1. a step-by-step instruction on how to implement this code
2. showcase how to customize it for my own use
3. connections with accounting and other modules
4. technical assistance when installing OpenERP C/S model in Windows
I would prefer personal life consultancy in Thailand, however a online solution (with skype) can do as well
What we need is:
1. Only an 'inventory movement report' based on FIFO.
We need this report because accountant can use it to record cost of goods.
An external General Ledger is being used that uses FIFO costing method.
Now we cannot get FIFO movement & costing report to record COGS or to show to our Revenue Department.
Actually this is a small and easy job, if you know the postgres database of OpenERP.
2 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €318 cho công việc này
Custom Software Development - <B><i>The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions</i></B>