Part of a local and remote team, we are searching a Tech lead to manage, lead, debug, improve, share, test and apply our business requirements with the product owner.
The position would starts as a part time job. We plan to move this position to a full time job as soon as possible, depending of the results and sales.
The position is opened and you can join as soon as you are available.
You must be in Montreal, Quebec.
About DCAO Solutions
DCAO Solutions believes in doing the right thing. For our customers. For our business. For our
employees. We do this by treating people the way we would want to be treated. Fairly. Honestly. With
respect and consideration.
We have developed an automatic screening COVID solution based on electronic and software. [login to view URL]
Orders are starting to rise a new level and we need to optimize and update our solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the duties and responsibilities of the Tech Lead include:
1. Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
2. Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
3. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
4. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
5. Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design,
develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Python and React JS.
6. Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
7. Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
8. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
9. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
10. Package and support deployment of releases.
11. Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies.
12. Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
13. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
14. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to
share with team members and other affected parties.
15. Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
16. Provide third-level support to business users.
17. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. 7+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
2. Prior experience in a technical leadership position
3. College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
4. Core Competency Requirements
5. Proficient with Python, React JS, API
6. In depth knowledge and experience with core Linux technologies, networking and security
7. Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
8. Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
9. Experience with automated testing
10. Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
11. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
12. Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
13. Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
techniques and theories
14. Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
15. Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
16. Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Preferred Competency Requirements
1. Experience with web development technologies
2. Experience with access control, thermal imaging and image processing
3. Experience with software architecture
8 freelancer chào giá trung bình $49/giờ cho công việc này
Hello How are you? I am the right person for this project. I hope to discuss and learn more details about your project with you. I am waiting for your message. Best Regards.