On image 1 you can see a radiology image which should be loaded to this web based program.
Calibrating the image by the ruler which is on the top right corner of the image. (since some measurements are in millimeter, these measurements should be done after calibration).
On image 2 you can see some “points” and “drawings” which should be done automatically over the image.
3 different types of points we have:
1. Physical points which can be seen directly on the image (such as a junction of two bones).
2. but often as an extreme point (for example the most anterior point on the bony chin)
3. or occasionally as constructed points such as the intersection of two planes
Since the 2nd and 3rd type of the points can be different related to the rotation of the image, we need to do another adjustment to the image in this way:
By connectiong two points we get a plane. After drawing one plane from connecting two physical points (called Frankfurt Horizntal Plane), the image should be rotated to see this plane horizontally.
After this rotation correction of the image, all other points will be drawn.
* There are at least 25 points.
* Drawing are categorized into 1) Cranium Base 2) Maxilla (Upper Jaw) 3) Mandible (Lower Jaw) and 4) Soft Tissue. Drawing should have some nodes, in case the computer has some mistakes, the user be able to reshape it by moving the nodes.
These points coordinations and the drawing along with the image should be saved on the server. Another user (Mentor) should be able to open the image and points over it and do any adjustments on the points coordinations (repositioning them in case a computer has made a mistake) and send the file back to the student (first user).
Then all measurements can be done and saved on the server.
We have four different categories for measurements:
* Distanse between two point in milimeter.
* Shortest distansce from a point to a line (perpendicular) which can be seen on image 3.
* Angles between two lines which most of them can be seen on image 3.
* Proportion of two distances in %.
User should be able to choose which measurements he needs (checking boxes) and be able to exported in JPEG, Gif, PDF, etc and save it on the patient’s panels.
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $539 cho công việc này
I am reading your project and checking all the details provided. I am comfortable working with you and I want to discuss your project. Kindly contact me, Thanks
Hello, sir. How are you? I have just read your project description and I can help you as my experiences. ML, Deep Learning, and IDS is my major task. Thanks and Regards