I would like to implement/port Deezer Spleeter on a web interface. This is an "interactive" prototype I did, follow the scenario below: [login to view URL]
All codes are ready, it just needs implementation on the web (even ui code in prototype is accessible):
-Python code for Spleeter: [login to view URL]
-Progress circle code: [login to view URL]
-Wave bars code: [login to view URL]
1. I either browse for an mp3 file, or drag and drop it.
2. I can paste a url from YouTube to extract its audio (like [login to view URL])
Note: the last used option will be the one splitted when clicking SPLIT. For example If I put an mp3 file then pasted a YouTube URL, the MP3 input bar should be emptied. And vice versa, if the YouTube has a URL then I use the MP3 input bar, then the YouTube input bar gets emptied.
3. I then choose the mode:
Note: these are the modes I need only
• 2 Stems (Vocals, Instruments)
• 4 Stems (Vocals, Bass, Drums, Other)
• 5 Stems (Vocals, Bass, Drums, Piano, Other)
4. I then press SPLIT
5. A loading for processing the file will show
6. After the processing is done (Press the progress circle in the prototype to proceed), it will take you to the next page showing the stems. The box should be responsive, so if they put 2 stems the highest will decrease to fit etc..
7. The play button is global, so it will play whatever stems are displayed together, however, I can mute and change the volume separately for each stem.
8. A download button to download the zipped stems.
9. If I want to repeat from step one, I should not need to refresh the page.
There should not be a database. Please use a lightweight framework like Flask or tell me your preference.
Similar services for reference:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Why another one? I need this done for experimental purposes to do rapid testing without registrations or limits minimal and quick access without public queue times.
Thank you so much for your time and looking forward to working with you.
18 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $152 cho công việc này
Hello! I am an experienced python developer (django/flask, but I think I'd prefer to use flask for this project). Let me know if you're interested.