Looking for a strong candidate to help me with Python and Flask App Builder.
A high-level overview of the Task:
Superset is primarily built on python/ FAB(Flask App builder). FAB is responsible for rendering its UI pages. But there is a way where u can override the FAB (Flask App Builder) templates with React. I am looking for someone who can implement a folder/tree view structure (within React) so that users can categorize their charts and Dashboards.
• Need a build Folder API with both GET and POST methods.
• When the UI is Loaded, User should see My Folders & Shared Folders as default folders.
• Users Can add / edit / delete the sub folder’s in My and Shared Folders.
• When the users click on the Charts/Dashboards Link (which renders the all available Charts /dashboards & This View Already exists as part of supersets), Display the Folder view.
• Expand the folder view, until Charts / Dashboards are the only contents of the folder. At that point on the right-side display all the available Charts / Dashboards View / Edit / Delete Options.
• When the user is creating/editing the chart / Dashboard’s, there should a field which should capture the folder name it belongs to and when the chart/dashboard is saved, DB should hold the folder ref it belongs. (have to tweak the api to get this saved in DB)
15 freelancer chào giá trung bình$259 cho công việc này
Hi, How do you do? I have strong skills and rich experiences in Flask and React I can complete your project in time perfectly I can start right away Please contact me Thank you Pavel