HI. There are three input vectors
1) Water pipe network which includes pipe diameter/pipe material
2) Point data of leak locations (lat, long included)
3) Logger location (all sensors that detect water leaks)
Attibute table for leak location contains the logger id of the logger/sensor that detected the leak.
Simple task. Create a customer python script which allows me to select
1)"Pipe network" layer
2) "Logger Locations" layer
3) "Leak Locations" layer
1) Linear distance [logger -> leak] (m) - this will be the shortest path between leak location and logger that detected leak (identified by logger id)
2) Pipe diameter & Pipe material ( both present in the pipe network vector). You need to find the pipe the leak is on, extract data and populate the leak vector with this information
Very easy task.
1) Calculate the shortest distance (point to point) between logger location and leak location given the pipe network.
2) Populate attributes such as "leak distance (calculated above)", pipe diameter and material (find the pipe overlapping with leak location)
3) Output should be a copy of the leak location vector layer with the three required fields calculated/populated.
Reference vector layers attached. I should be able to add this as a script via qgis3 and it have a GUI.
I need this done URGENTLY. Please do not bid if you are not available to work on this project as soon as it is rewarded to you. We have a lot more models that need