There is an existing technology that is comprised of a Weight Indicator (WI) that is connected to a Raspberry Pi 4 via serial RS232. The WI outputs weight information via RS232 once every ~100ms. The core technology objective is for the Pi to capture the weight information of an object on a scale (that is connected to the WI) in real-time and display it in both barcode and numerical format. These core objectives have already been completed and all the code already exists in Python and is working.
The only remaining pieces that this job entails are:
- Redo the UI in QT Designer (from Tkinter). I have the desired end-state developed in XD with all asset files available.
- Code business logic for which I already have a full DFD (Data Flow Diagram) for with details.
- Create a method to take the last MySQL database entry and translate it into an API call to a REST HTTPS API end-point.
A few more mention-worthy notes:
- I am an IT Infrastructure Engineer myself, so I know how to make your job easy.
- I have a full DEV sandbox setup with VPN access to the RPI as well as from RPI to API end-point
- This project has massive potential and this coding requirement only represents v1.0 of this product that will be piloted at a *very* large Canadian organization. After a successful pilot, there will be a very large purchase order and I anticipate there will be many revisions of this.
- I am very open to a long term mutually beneficial partnership where trust in one another is paramount.
- I promise I will take care of you if you take care of me.
- My preference is an arrangement with moderate (but fair) immediate compensation with the promise of near-future high remuneration upon the success of the pilot. This is legit and has a pilot purchase order from the very large client that I will share with the right candidate.
- Catch is: I need this all done in 10 days (or less)!
26 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $28/giờ cho công việc này
Hi I am experienced electronics engineer with more than 15 years of experience. I have read the details and would like to know more about the details. please get in touch if interested in discussion. Regards