Looking for a python developer to create a simple market making algorithm via the websocket of a crypto currency exchange (Kraken) that will incorporate the following features:
- Run on a server
- Receive live data from the websocket non-stop in the background
- Print some of this data in a simple UI
- Run several simple calculations based on the incoming data non-stop in the background
- Input boxes for several settings in the UI
- Send buy & sell orders (quotes) via the websocket based on incoming data, simple calculations, and a few settings
- Update existing buy & sell orders only if price moves x% ('stickiness')
- Circuit breakers: send message to websocket to cancel orders based on incoming data, simple calculations, and a few settings
- Send 'scalp' order upon receiving message of completed trade, with price based on simple settings
- Several buttons in UI will send messages to cancel orders or send orders to websocket if clicked
- Receive alerts/ emails if certain conditions are met (e.g. trade is made, price moved x% in y seconds, etc)
- I have every requirement and step explained in a detailed guide
- Websocket will be used instead of Rest API because of improved latency/ speed
- Only latency sensitive part of algorithm is circuit breakers
- Expertise in trading not extremely necessary, but some knowledge of how markets work would help
- Possibility to continue working on various extensions I have planned for the project if all goes well
- Kraken Websocket API guide: [login to view URL]
- Github Repository: [login to view URL]
28 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $572 cho công việc này
I understand your project request. I have good experience with karken api works and exchange market making script & python coding. Please message me for detail discussion. Best regards!
Hello Dear I'm a senior python developer. I have done many live server using python socket module and framework (Flask) I can do your job, also. Please send me message. Thanks Best Regards.
I am a professional Data Scientist from Scotland, I have got 7 years experience in python and currently working as a Data Scientist. I am here to help you deliver your project.