The objective is to create a Google Pub/sub "app", that allows to process messages from "FxPremiere Forex Signals Free" (a public group in telegram) and process the info from specific messages.
Inside the red box on the first image the name of the telegram group.
Inside the Google PubSub:
Get only one time a message.
If the system goes down do not attempt to fetch older messages
Deliver only one time a message to the topic, if the system goes down do not attempt to deliver older or un publish messages to the topic
Task / to do:
Connect to telegram as a user not as bot by using python Telethon [login to view URL]
Retrieve only unread messages from specific sender
Mark as read the messages ingest
Deliver only one time a message, if the system goes down or the message do not get into de Subscriber delete the message
Once the messages is sent to the subscriber delete all the info
Task / to do:
1) Delete all the messages that do not have a "header": "Today´s free signal is" as a first line inside the message. This can be seen in Image 1 purple box
2) Paraphrase the info as the next example taken from the purple box:
Instrument: AUDUSD; action:SELL; price: 0.6968; sl: 0.7050; tp: 0.6570
3) Add date, hour, minutes and seconds from the telegram message
Store the info detail in the next line's single and unique json file or csv file inside google docs. I need a single file per transaction. Is not possible to get more than one transaction inside a file.
The file name if it´s possible has to be the instrument with the date.
Once the file is created and stored in google docs delete all the info.
1) The date, hour, minutes and seconds from the telegram message
2) Instrument: AUDUSD; action:SELL; price: 0.6968; sl: 0.7050; tp: 0.6570
3) The date, hour, minutes and seconds from the time that the info arrive inside the Subscriber