We are looking for experienced MERN stack developer :
The responsibilities is not limited to but inclusive of:
1. Should be able to handle a project individually from scratch
2. Should be able to manage and lead a team of fresher’s and interns
3. Should be able to work under high-pressure environment with highly committed attitude.
4. Should be able to deliver as per the target.
5. Should be able to interpret the design and implement as per the requirement
6. Should have analytical thinking and foresee capabilities
7. Work closely with team to build the frontend and backend systems.
8. Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, asynchronous concepts to solve complex problems
9. Own the development of new modules and features
10. Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
11. Follow AGILE/SCRUM methodology.
12. Should have knowledge on open-source frameworks, tools and technologies
13. Develop reusable components, optimal use of memory etc
14. Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Testing.
15. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions.
16. Must have ability to work independently with little/no supervision
1. Should have hands-on in the complete MERN stack
2. Solid understanding of [login to view URL], Node.JS, React.JS and MongoDB
3. Experience in Micro Services & Micro Front-End is a plus.
5. In Depth Knowledge of Creating Secure Restful Web Services or micro services along with caching, content management capabilities
6. AGILE/SCRUM experience
39 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $31/giờ cho công việc này
Hello. I work as a fulltime freelancer and have worked on a lot of similar projects. If you are interested I can share my desktop and show you some deomos/codes. Thanks, Helmot