This project is already finished and working, but we need someone to change a few things and add some features. We use Trello to keep this organized.
This is a chatroom application (like a very simple Skype). It runs on most platforms: as a website, iOS/Android app, Mac/Windows desktop application. This was achieved using React.js. The project seems to be of high quality (nicely structured, documentation, Continuous Integration, Docker..). You need to be experienced not only with development, but deployment and testing too.
I am a software engineer, but I don't do web development. I will be here most of the day so I will help you as much as possible if you need anything. I am willing to work with you in a team, but you'll need to take the lead.
Your tasks will be:
- wrap your head around the whole project (the backend)
- wrap your head around deployment (Circle CI, fastlane)
- stress-test the system (we expect 300 users or more to be in the chatroom)
- do some (smallish) modifications
- use Trello so I know what is going on