I'm looking for a React / Redux developer to join our team and start producing clean components on our web app. The most important requirements for this job are attention to detail, and ability to deliver results on-time without significant management and guidance - and awesome personality to work with. We want great people.
You'll have to take and pass a coding test (creating a mini-app). It's a short test that will take experienced developers a very short amount of time. You will be coding using TDD, with comprehensive unit testing integrated into your code.
We are an awesome team! Our app is going to change the world and is already 95% build and functional. This is a world-class application, with integrations of google maps, graph database, payment processors, etc. If you want to work on a big-time application which will have millions of users, this is your opportunity.
Here are some details about our stack:
- React-router (v2.8)
- Tachyons ([login to view URL])
- Feature-centric folder structure (learn more)
- Yarn (new alternative to NPM) (learn more)
Here is what we'll be reviewing your small test on:
- Understanding of Structure
- Code usability and readability
- If there is error-prone code
- Smartness of problem solving
- Use of features from tools of the toolset (like using Tachyons instead of creating unnecessary CSS code -- functional CSS)
- Code style (we use standardjs)
- Unit and integration tests
- Version control (git)
I really look forward to reviewing your application and test! :)
22 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $14/giờ cho công việc này
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
I have experience working with a team, git, react/redux, as well as coding with good practices, applying design patterns and TDD. Expert on algorithm problem solving.
Yes i am good in react (redux- flux) and can work as per your need in your team...but first i need to get proper scope or responsibility of the work before i provide further estimate on time and cost