We are looking to deliver a feature rich mobile application using React Native.
The successful bidder must have:
- At least 10 years of development experience.
- Experience delivering React Native mobile applications.
A web based business application (AngularJS/WebAPI) has been developed which fully integrates into the company’s ERP system and facilitates the complete export business process.
The system has been live for the past two and a half years and we are looking to make some of the web application functionality available on a mobile application. Some of the features include:
- Ability to browse and track orders (past and current)
- View products on order as well as details and images of those products
- Notification history and management to make it easy for the user to understand the progress and status of his orders.
- View and approve offers
- Make notes and communicate with the relevant IOEC business representative
- Access documentation relevant to the export transaction.
There is a video tutorial of the web application on YouTube which will provide insight into the mobile application requirements: [login to view URL]
Here is the trello board which lists functionality which must be included in the mobile application: [login to view URL]
Full UI/UX specification will be provided, design currently underway, will be ready for development to begin in the first week of November.
The development stack is:
- Expo for React Native application development for (iOS and Android)
- React Native Paper as the UI (Material for React)
The WebAPI backend is already well defined and documented and has been the operational backend for the company’s Line-of-business application for two and a half years.
Any back-end changes required to support mobile functionality will be made by IOECs development team (ASP .NET WebAPI Backend on a MS SQL database).