Freelance role but with the potential of a full-time role as company grows
Will consider candidates across the UK for remote working
The role requires a deep understanding of 3D content development and the ideal candidate will have experience in producing visualisation animations to a high quality as well as an understanding of efficient 3D modelling for real-time applications such as VR and AR.
The candidate will have worked on industrial visualisation projects and will have used 3D CAD data as the basis for technical animations as well as having the ability to deliver creative and engaging animation work to communicate technical and complicated information succinctly.
The candidate will be up to date with current industry techniques and will have an attitude of continually improving and enhancing their skills. They will also be well organised and always looking for ways to improve and enhance our content development pipeline.
The Candidate will be part of a team on large projects and may also be required to work independently on small client projects, responsible for all aspects of development in those cases.
• 3D animation skills - Competent, creative and fast:
• Modelling (objects and environments)
• Edit/Post Production
• Strong understanding of and experience with the art creation and import/export pipeline for games/VR
• Self learner, keeping up to date with evolution of tools and always looking for new/better ways of doing things
• 3DS Max, VRay, Adobe After Effects & Premier
• +’s. Unity, CAD skills, MoCap and character animation
22 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £14/giờ cho công việc này
I am 3d modeler and animator with 12 years experience, 7 of them in AR and VR You can check my portfolio at my own profile page in freelancer.com and also at my own website [url removed, login to view] Regards
Hi I am very interesting your project. I have full experience of Animator for AR/VR app. Also I made many AR/ VR and 3D games using Unity 3D My target is 100% success job. Regards.