I would like to design two living rooms, paying special attention to the points of each one, and render also both living rooms.
Living room A
It is meant for a middle aged couple, who wishes to use some furniture from his old house, which are made of cherry wood. These furnitures are shown on the attached pictures and on the attached plan (Check [url removed, login to view] - places 1,2,3) . On the pictures are shown also the lights of the old house which they wish to use as well.
Points of attention
It is asked to make:
1. A proposal about the colour which should have the new furnitures (low cupboard in place 4, kitchen furnitures) as to fit to the old furniture. It should have a modern touch. If it is necessary there could be some pieces of cherry wood included in the new furniture.
2. A proposal how to put into shape the place the place around the fireplace. Design of the fireplace and the wall on each side including the old piece for TV (place 3), if possible. The idea is that the marked area (step) is one step higher than the rest as to lie or sit down on pillows in front of the fireplace.
3. A proposal what colour should have the whole living place (couch, walls, curtains etc.). It is wished to have, if it fits, one wall in dark red or blue, which are together with sugar white the most loved colours.
Living room B
It is meant for a young couple (starting a family). Colours loved are pine, sugar white. The touch should be modern but warm, not minimal. We would like to be used natural wood and lack in combination.
Points of attention
1. It is asked to design the whole living room even total different from the attached plan.
2. Design of the wall and the fireplace in gypsum and the wall opposite it in wood or lack or combination of them. There should be enough store room.
3. Proposition for couch, curtains, carpets, lights and wall colour. One wall should be pine if it fis to the whole concept.
Attached are plans of living rooms in pdf and dwg.
87 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €608 cho công việc này
Hi,I have experience in design, modelling, rendering, animation architecture buildings, houses, shops...etc I always try by all my best to do everything you want, pls see my portfolio