Steinway & Sons is currently seeking an experienced freelance Furniture Designer to support project work based out of our headquarters in Astoria, NY.
The primary focus of this role is to assist with the creative process for putting together bespoke designs for specialty and limited edition piano projects, working with Product & Manufacturing teams.
The job will be around 20 hours/week.
• Ability to present Steinway products using hand sketches
• 3D Renderings using Computer-aided design (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Photoshop, Sketch up etc.)
• Presentation Boards (mood board/inspiration board/ story board)
• Assist the Manufacturing team to develop product prototypes and ensure the final product meets the design criteria
• 2-5 years’ experience in furniture product design or Industrial Design
• A thorough understanding of materials (wood, metal, plastic, fabric, foam etc.)
• Proficiency in Excel
• Literate in SolidWorks and preferably AutoCAD
• Strong Project management and administration skills
• Familiar with the latest trends and innovations in the industry
• Experience working with engineers and supply chain management
• Strong interpersonal skills
41 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $52/giờ cho công việc này
Architect Engineer here from Dubai and American Experiences i can provide you high Quality work as per your Requirement and will satisfy you Please if you interested then let me know Thank you