Hello I am looking for someone to model, UV, and paint weights on some clothes for a 3D character model for a video game.
- Must use/have Autodesk Maya (to avoid compatibility issues)
- Must know how to paint weights and skin to our character skeleton.
- Must be familiar with character modelling in general
- Must know how to UV the clothes
- Must sign our NDA (Non-Disclosure)
- Must use Dropbox to share and upload information
- A reliable way of communication outside of freelancer (Skype, Discord etc.)
- Sample of a character model or design in your portfolio
- Some of the clothes models will have a base, to work from. I’m not sure if that helps or not, but the base will already have UVs and skinned to the skeleton.
- A completed assignment on time will merit a perfect rating.
- I can pay $15 an hour, so I’ll be calculating how many hours you will take based on your bid.
- Say ‘parrot-pie’ in your proposal so I know you are not a robot and actually read everything.
- This is my 7th project as an employer feel free to read reviews on the employer section of my profile.
- Under extreme circumstances I am willing to pay extra if something is taking longer than it should. However that is not guaranteed and depends on my budget.
- My budget limit is $500 (roughly 33 hrs of work)
We have a total of 26 clothing items to be model/ modified. Not all of them will have to be modeled from scratch. So let’s say for example we need a long sleeve shirt, we have a model of a short sleeve shirt already (already UVed and Skinned) that just needs to be modified. However we have about 11 articles of clothes which may need to be modeled from scratch. Please attached files for sample of instructions, and example of the files you will be working with.
I have 5 dresses where the bottoms need to be weighted to the legs. So when our character runs and walks the legs do not clip through.
If possible within 4-6 weeks
Thank you so much for reading :)
39 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $559 cho công việc này
Hi, Visit our profile page and see some jobs https://www.freelancer.com/u/xplow.html Ask us if you have any question that we will respond as soon as possible. Thanks ‘parrot-pie’