I have 9 small objects that I'd like to get modeled for uploading on to the second life game. I'm hoping to find someone who has experience with uploading on to gaming grids preferably second life unwrapping and texturing high quality images and the ability to be able to test on the grid. High Quality and Low polygon count is important but I am reasonable and realistic if you feel like the details are going to need the high poly count.
Below is a list of the items included on the picture. It's important that you know how to unwrap and map so that I will be able to texture as well as updated pictures dueing your process (screen shots of the project). I've included a list and attached reference images below. The deadline is 02/19/2018 and I am looking to get the project started as soon as possible.
1. Tobacco Grinder with removeable lid filled (lid I'd like to have a rose on top of it)
2. Small Pack of rolling papers slightly opened
3. 6 scattered rose petals (with shadow)
4. 4 small baggies filled
5. Simple square ash tray with rolled ciggarette
6. Prescription Bottle with label
7. Quartz pipe also filled
8. Water Pipe with quartz and rose mixture