I need a part that I've designed for an independent project analyzed using Abaqus FEA software. Analysis must be in Abaqus, as that is the only FEA software I have access to/am familiar with. Attached is a drawing of the part with the relevant geometry and loading.
The torque arm shown in the figure is under horizontal and vertical loads transmitted from a shaft at the right hole, while the left hole is fixed. Young’s modulus = 200 GPa, Poission’s ratio = 0.3 and thickness = 1.0 cm.
(1) Use 4 different element types (CST/LST/Q4/Q8) in Abaqus to find out the maximum von Mises stress and displacements (both u and v) at the point where loads are applied. Use approximately the same number of nodes for each element type and compare the results.
(2) Use Q4 to do a convergence study on vertical displacement at the point where loads are
applied. You can gradually increase the number of elements and see how the displacement
Make a formal report for this project. It should include but not limited to:
- Contour plot of deformed geometry
- A table with Von Mises stress results from 4 different element types. (Indicating the number of nodes you used for each element type)
- A table with displacement results from 4 different element types
- Compare the results
- A table with displacement results for different number of elements
- A plot of convergence study (displacement vs number of elements)
Please provide a Microsoft word file and the CAE file.
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $103 cho công việc này
please provide me your email id. so that I can send you the initial [login to view URL] seems to be mesh convergence study. I have already created a CAE model file for this. giridharibehera(at)[login to view URL]