The coursework will be based on a performance assessment of two companies; one successful company and one less successful company. The two companies should be listed on the UK stock market and the companies should be from the same stock market sector.
All selected companies should have at least 3 years of trading history and 3 years of annual financial statements. In the report, the two companies will be compared and contrasted and the results will be presented as a whole i.e. the report will synthesise information and analysis for all firms.
You are required to address the following issues in your report:
1. Evaluate the Return and Risk Profile for each company and examine the sources of risk. Investigate how systematic risk factors are taken into account in the company. Compare and critically analyse your findings across companies and make recommendations.
2. Analyse the Capital Structure for each company. Estimate the Cost of Debt and Cost of Equity for each company. Calculate the Weighted Average Cost of Capital for each company. Compare and critically analyse your findings across companies and make recommendations.
3. Payout Policy. Report on what the payout policy has been for each company over the past 3 years. Critically analyse the payout policy adopted by each company and make recommendations. Compare and critically analyse your findings across companies. Please support your analysis with relevant theories.
Essentially, what you are expected to do is an in-depth financial analysis of real live companies using data sources such as the London Stock Exchange website, Bloomberg, Annual Reports, Yahoo Finance, etc.).
Harvard Referencing required.
Marking Grid for this project
• Understanding of the arguments and evidence relating to the topic, as presented in the reading and collected articles.
• Knowledge of the subject and relevant literature.
• Clarity and coherence. Does your report make sense throughout and is it internally consistent? Is it easy to follow?
• Structure. Do the matters discussed follow a logical order? Do important points receive more attention than minor or peripheral points?
• The introduction clearly lays out the issues and arguments to follow.
• There is a good, appropriate conclusion.
• Citations and bibliography are accurate and appropriate.
• Writing style (sentence construction, paragraphing, grammar, and spelling) achieves a high standard.
•Harvard Referencing•and Intext Citations.
2200 Words Only
25 freelancer chào giá trung bình$93 cho công việc này
Hi there, I will write a quality report based on the given instructions. I am an experienced academic writer. You may visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks