Due on May 30th 9 PM EST
This report requires you to read the attached article and write 7 pages report, and add 10 powerpoint slides. This report is related to business concepts and information systems IS. Here are the guidelines for writing the 7 page report.
- Summary of the article (about 1 to 1.5 pages)
- Contribution of the article and its relation to the information system field (about 1 to 1.5 pages)
- Integration of the course concepts with what you found in the article (about 2 pages)
- critique/analysis of the article (compare & contrast). For example you can critique the article to the course textbook. (about 2 pages)
- Lessons learned from the article, and what would a CIO have learned from this article.(about 1 to 1.5 pages)
Then the 10 powerpoint slides which is basically taken from the report you write as if you were to present it.
I will provide the course textbook once project is awarded.
Due on May 30th 9 PM EST
- Summary of the article: Briefly summarize the purpose and conclusion of the article.
- Contribution: What are the main claims of the article? A better paper has a specific list
of these (i.e., identify two to five claims and present them in a numbered list).
- Relation to Course (integration): Summarize the key connections between what you have learned in
the course and what is presented in the article.
- Critique and analysis: What qualifiers or rebuttals would you raised for each claim
in the article. Show the extent to which the main claims of the article remain valid in today’s
information systems environment.
- Lessons Learned: What are the implications of the results of the article for research and/
or practice? What can organizations or researchers learn from these articles?
- References: Include citations to the article, as well as to any references that you have
used. I expect to see five to ten references to business or academic publications. The reference
information should be complete (i.e., I should be able to find the referenced articles using the
information you have given me.)
Wikipedia is not a good reference; it might be a starting point to references but do not cite it.
- You must be able to Integrate course concepts and materials into your report in a meaningful way. Get the course concepts from the text book.
(double-space, 12 point font, 1 inch margins).
Change to the due date. It is May 29th, 9 PM US EST
Được trao cho:
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $112 cho công việc này
I am an accomplished academic writer with over six years experience,I have delivered over 3000 academic papers over this period. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality paper for you. Check PM for more details.
OUTLINE OF ASSIGNMENT PROPOSED BY ME ATTACHED AT DOC FILE - MASTERS IN ENGINEERING - CURRENTLY WORKING IN A TOP 100 ASIAN UNIVERSITY . PLEASE CHK YOUR PMB