Got experience at travel writing? Whilst our team are very good writers, we do not have the time to tackle this project. This project is for somebody to write 5 articles for us, entitled:
Flights to Morocco
Flights to Mozambique
Flights to Namibia
Flights to Nepal
Flights to New Zealand
It should be written in the same style as this page [url removed, login to view] (the number of words per article will vary, but it's more or less the same on average as this article)
Written in UK English.
The writer should have the ability to add intrigue, spice and humour to make it captivating reading. We use an understated style, so the writer should avoid use of superlatives like "very", "greatest", etc.... You'll need to spice things up through great writing, not through the overuse of superlatives.
If you cannot write in grammatically correct english, do not bother to apply (the majority of writers on Freelancer fall into this category).
If you're not amongst the best or not willing to bring your A game, don't bother apply - you'll be making your life very hard for yourself.
It is very important that the facts researched are correct. I will send anything back where this isn't the case or where it's not grammatically correct. Content should be unique - we will check not just with copyscape, but also through the extensive knowledge we have of the travel industry.
If I find the right writer, I have another 135 of these type of articles which need to be written.
Some technical details to clarify areas previous writers have gone wrong:
• Should start off by discussing whether there are direct flights, and at the next 4 most popular routes.
• It should be explicitly mentioned that travel vouchers can be used to discount flights.
• There should be 3 headings: "Johannesburg to Kenya", "Cape Town to Kenya", "Durban to Kenya". Under each of these headings cover all the routes on which there are direct and 1-stop flights (although if 2-stop flights are cheaper than 1-stops, these should be mentioned). Use the booking engine at [url removed, login to view] to carry out your research.
• Provide a warning that the info about the visa requirements may have changed and that they should check the country’s embassy for latest info – provide a link to the country’s embassy in South Africa, as well as its phone number, email and physical address.
• Split phone numbers up with dashes
• Get info about the SA Embassy/High Commission in the foreign country at [url removed, login to view]
• Specify the currency
Đã trao cho:
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $51 cho công việc này
Hi, I am a platinum level expert author on ezinearticles.com. I have read your project description carefully and feeling so much interest for this project. Please check the PM for details. Thanks
I am an experienced travel writer and can write high quality contents EXACTLY as per the given details. I have thoroughly read your requirements and understand what kind of articles you are looking for.
Hi. I am fluent in English. I have skills in Microsoft Office. I am willing to help with your project. I have a Bachelor's degree in Sociology & Psychology.