Đã Trao

Project about Social Networks

I have a project about Social Networks.

The project is about reviewing of social social networks and i need someone to make some

editions and additions as well. I give him the requirements and he fullfills the project.

The project is 70% finished, i want someone to do the rest 30%.

Anyone interested please reply.

Thanks.

Kỹ năng: Biên tập, Viết báo cáo, Nghiên cứu, Research Writing

Xem thêm: social networks, project f, editions, social editing, editing reviewing, project 123, social networks project implementation, project additions, finished project, 1000 social networks, social networks friendster, social networks themes, icons social networks, myspace social networks

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét ) salonika, Greece

Mã Dự Án: #1053796

2 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €250 cho công việc này

chinnapd007

Hello, @@@@@@ Please Check PMB for More Details @@@@@@ Thanks and Regards, Chinna!!!

€250 EUR trong 2 ngày
(80 Đánh Giá)
5.4
ellulalexia

Hi please check pm.

€250 EUR trong 30 ngày
(7 Đánh Giá)
3.7
rameezorrama

Social Networking expert here .. please check your PMB for details

€250 EUR trong 1 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0