My company produce conceptual stock photos - mostly of children and teenagers. I need articles written to accompany selected photos. Usually as an editor, I would find a stockphoto that suits an article. Consider this the opposite situation - you have to write an article that suits the photo.
The topics should be centered around kids and teenagers, their life, education, activities, social issues, parenting issues, and stronger topics such as abuse, violence, bullying, crime, mental problems etc.
You can find 20 photos at the link below for 20 different articles. If I'm satisfied with your work you can expect batches of around 30 articles each month.
Find the photos here: [url removed, login to view]
My expectation of you and the articles:
* All information must be accurate and correct
* Creative based on well-conducted research
* The articles should be between 350 and 500 words. Quality is more important than length
* The articles must be interesting, informative and easy to read
* The articles must be 100% original and unique
* The articles must pass Copyscape. Failing that will result in no payment and an immediate ended agreement.
* All rights will be transfered to me, and you will not resell the work to others
* Written in perfect english with attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Looking forward to working with you.
Many good writers among the bidders. I can't decide - so I'll award 3 different freelancers to do the project (I can easily use the extra articles).
I will urge the rest to bid on a smaller project that I will open shortly. There are more writers that I would like to examine more.
Được trao cho:
20 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $111 cho công việc này
Hi. I am a registered nurse as well as a mother of two kids. I believe that I can do a great job of writing these articles for you. Please see PM for more specific details. Thank you.
Having worked as a freelance writer for the last 3 years I believe I can bring great value to this project. The attached sample would help you verify the veracity of this claim. Regards, Archana
Pr expert from [url removed, login to view] of Berghs school of communication,Stockholm."I dont see words,I see tools ready for work in the hands of a delicate worksmith".
Hi, Even though I am a new at this but professionally I have written articles for news letters etc. Hence I can delivery quality articles to you. Thanks,