As promised here's another (but smaller) project to try the work of more writers.
My company produce conceptual stock photos - mostly of children and teenagers. I need articles written to accompany selected photos. Usually as an editor, I would find a stockphoto that suits an article. Consider this the opposite situation - you have to write an article that suits the photo.
The topics should be centered around kids and teenagers, their life, education, activities, social issues, parenting issues, and stronger topics such as abuse, violence, bullying, crime, mental problems, suicide etc. You should write them in third person - no first-person narratives of personal experiences (whether fictional or not).
You can find 5 photos at the link below for 5 different articles. If I'm satisfied with your work you can expect more batches every month.
Find the photos here: [url removed, login to view]
My expectation of you and the articles:
* All information must be accurate and correct
* Creative based on well-conducted research
* The articles should be between 350 and 500 words. Quality is more important than length
* The articles must be interesting, informative and easy to read
* The articles must be 100% original and unique
* The articles must pass Copyscape. Failing that will result in no payment and an immediate ended agreement.
* All rights will be transfered to me, and you will not resell the work to others
* Written in perfect english with attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Looking forward to working with you.
Được trao cho:
hi I placed an invite on your initial project and got an invite to bid here. Am still interested in working with you on this interesting and challenging project. hoping you would try my services this time. Thanks