Looking for a competent writer to write me an essay. The essay’s topic is as following - “The changing role of religion in the United Kingdom”, and should be 3 to 4 pages long+ bibliography.
-Font for the main text, including the table of contents, lists (of figures, etc.), section headings, examples and references: 12 pt Times New Roman; line spacing 1,5 for the body of the thesis, table of contents, lists (of figures, etc.), examples and references, single spacing for tables, block quotations and footnotes
– Font size for titles of chapters: Times New Roman 16
-Your essay is supposed to support a thesis statement that you present in the first paragraph. You are not supposed to write everything you know/found out about the subject.
– Font: 12 pt Times New Roman
– The bibliography section should be divided into primary and secondary sources. Primary sources are in any subject area those which are analysed, e.g. corpora, questionnaires, news paper articles, novels, poems, short stories. The secondary sources section should contain all works cited and only those
– All works must be listed in alphabetical order. If no author/editor is given then references should be arranged alphabetically by the first word of the title, with the title followed by the date
– Whenever possible give the full first names of authors and editors
-Use in-text citations.
Full bibliographical details are given in the reference section at the end of the thesis – Brief citations are used within the text:
One author: (Bouissac 1985)
Two authors: (Smith and Jones 1995)
Three authors: (Uexküll, Geigges, and Host 1993)
Four or more authors: (Smith et al. 1990: 38)
(but list all authors in the reference entry)
Several works by one author: (Bouissac 1987a, 1987b, 1994)
Several works by different authors: (Bouissac 1985; Deakin 1993)
No dropped digits in inclusive page numbers: (Hockett 1964: 140–145) Volume number: (Balat and Dove 1992, 1: 210)
Được trao cho:
Hi, I have carefully read the project description and am interested in working on it. Please, consider sending a message so that we can discuss the project details more exclusively. Thank you.