the analysis should not exceed a total of 25 pages (everything included), and should include:
- A summary of all assumptions and estimates that you have made for your analysis, including justifications where appropriate;
- A break even analysis;
- A Profit and Loss Statement for the first year of operations and Balance Sheet at the end of the first year;
- Monthly cash flow for the first year of operation;
- Annual Cash Flow Statement thereafter;
- A clear explanation, in plain English, of how much cash the venture will need to get started;
- Any sensitivity analysis that you think would be helpful, including the described issue of increasing or reducing prices;
- The most that Xavier could offer OzJewels as an upfront fee for the exclusive rights for the five year period (which would not include any opals) which would leave him no better or worse off than if he had not undertaken the venture, and the actual amount you suggest he should offer;
- Conclusions and Recommendations;
- A critical reflection of the analysis that Xavier has asked you to prepare – what, if anything, would you do differently in a financial analysis of this opportunity, and why?
Your report should demonstrate skills of critical reflection, effective communication and balanced judgement; note that this is not a market report. Scripts that are excessively long (i.e. exceeding the page limit by more than 10%) will not be read beyond the point of the limit; there is no minimum word limit. Do not put your name on the paper.
The overall structure should be as follows:
1. Cover Page (1 page)
2. Table of Contents/List of Exhibits (1 page)
3. Executive Summary
4. Main Report
5. Appendices (if any)
6. List of references. The data in your answer should be clearly laid out in tabular format so that your approach and answer are both plainly evident. Submissions should be machine readable and submitted in MS-Word format only; submit only one file, and include any Excel analysis as images inside the submission document, not embedded files.
STRICTLY NO PLAGIARISM!!!
Should follow HARVARD STYLE
Analysis Paper deadline on 24th of june 2018.
i have started working on the paper, i will share the whole details who ever get chosen.
i just needed someone to finish it because i dont have time and im running out of time.
62 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $197 cho công việc này
Hello I am MBA Graduate with 10+ years of work experience as a financial analyst. I have created more than 500 reports. I will be able to deliver high quality work within the given time frame. Thanks Aditya