Grant Writer Needed for Commercialization Plan
Thanh toán khi bàn giao
We are a non-profit organization looking for a U.S. based Grant Writer to help our consultancy clients grow and become successful. We are currently working with a National Science Foundation (NSF) grantee who requires writing support for their EdTech platform. Our role is to write content and eventually secure additional grant funding to help the organization grow and be more impactful.
We need a candidate who is a passionate and independent writer, well-versed in researching grants and writing grant content. We are looking for someone who can specifically work on a Commercialization Plan, gathering and leveraging existing content and addressing specific questions related to the grantee’s product/service, expanding upon and creating a completed plan– you will not be starting from scratch.
Writer will develop a Commercialization Plan based on existing content for the following areas:
1. Marketing Opportunities
2. Product Technology/Competition
Deliverables: Approximately 7 - 10 pages of content
Rate: $1,200 Flat
Deadline to complete: Tues. June 13th, 2023
Our ideal candidate can:
● An excellent technical writer and researcher
● Can develop and prepare grant proposals, thinking creatively around areas we are lacking
● Become familiar with the organization's, goals and needs
● Compile all the information needed, research and write proposal with citations
● Track and keep records of all of all aspects related to proposal; including missing information in a timely fashion
● Work in close collaboration with our organization and its consultants to develop approved narrative content
● Minimum of 2 years professional grant writing and research experience
● NGO experience a plus
● Superb writing skills
● Acute attention to detail
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Highly organized
● Ability to digest new information quickly and think critically about what information is needed to craft compelling cases for support
● Ability to think creatively about how to find new sources of support by marketing campaigns in new ways to a variety of funders
● Ability to analyze and synthesize data in a succinct format
● Excellent project management, follow-through, and time management skills
● Adaptability and flexibility in shifting gears to address time sensitive projects
● Enthusiasm and passion for B~STEM's mission ([login to view URL])
● Thrives in a rapid response environment and enjoys working with a dynamic team
● Independent and self-motivated with a desire to provide support to advance Stand’s mission
● Committed to the values of equity, authentic communication and collaboration
● Sense of humor is a plus!
PLEASE U.S. CITIZENS ONLY and INCLUDE YOUR RESUME and LINKEDIN PROFILE IN INQUIRY. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO THOSE WHO DO NOT INCLUDE THIS KEY INFORMATION FOR OUR REVIEW.
Look forward to hearing from you and hope you can support our mission. Thank you!
ID dự án: #36717789