Looking for dedicated person full of energy and willing to grow with the company.
Candidate should have but not limited:
• Previous experience in office environment or other related fields
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Multitask a continually Changing environment
• Adequate written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills and keyboarding (typing) skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to manage multiple projects/clients while paying strict attention to detail
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Excellent listening, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Demonstrated history of success, focus on the needs of each Agency and clients
• Arrange appointments and call activity with Agencies of healthcare professionals to increase new professional referrals and nurture existing relationships to continue growth in territory.
• Answer calls in a professional matter
• Inform callers with documents needed
• Hours of services
• Self-motivation and drive
• Business Development: 2 years
• High school or equivalent
*Pease attach resume with reference for review.