By bidding on this project, you are agreeing to the all terms and conditions written below,
I need an academic research about Address Resolution Protocol, the freelancer is committed to provide the research according to the following rules and conditions:
• The freelancer must firstly provide me with the title and abstract of the research and then work section by section until reaching the final one.
• The research must meet Elsevier academic writing formats, terms and conditions of publishing.
• The research must be unique and free of plagiarism.
• The research must not be less than 10 pages.
• At least 12 references must be used.
• The references must not be older than 2014.
• The research must provide a suggested solution for preventing or detecting ARP spoofing attack.
• The research must include a proper method for measuring efficiency of the proposed solution and must include results of comparison between suggested solutions and other 3 or 4 methods used in related studies.
• The efficiency methods must be represented in graphs for i.e (No. of nodes VS Detection Rate, or No. of Nodes VS protection rate, ....etc.
• For the experimental section, a simulation that shows the performance measurement mus be provided using Opnet, multisim, GNS, wireshark, packet tracer, NS2, or any other professional network simulation software.
• The research must be supported with needed images, tables or flow charts.
• The freelancer must provide me with all the sources related to the research including (word files, references PDF files, simulation files , ...etc.
• The freelancer must agree to modifications requests until my complete satisfaction and in case of dissatisfaction, i have the right to cancel payments.
• NDA and Intellectual Property Transfer Agreement must either be signed or be agreed by the freelancer, and in case of violation, i'll have the right to request a damage compensation.