Analysis of data needed for a doctor of nursing practice project. The project has a small sample size. Project current in the implementation phase and analysis required to start the week of November 29, 2018.
The project uses the Adherence Starts with Knowledge 20 (ASK-20) survey as a pre, and the post-test survey will produce information that will provide information to answer the project PICOT question and outcomes. In this project, participants will complete the pre-test on enrollment and the post-test 7 days after the receiving the intervention either in-person or via phone with an assistant.
• The survey provides the opportunity for three types of scoring: individual item dichotomization, Total Barrier Count (TBC), and total ASK-20 score.
- Individual item dichotomization identifies individual barriers
- Total barrier count determines the severity of non-adherence by totaling the number of
barriers for each respondent. Accurate analysis of TBC requires reverse coding for certain
- ASK-20 score provides a raw score (20-100) with more barriers to adherence represented by a high score.
• Proposed Analysis of data includes
- Descriptive statistics for demographic, clinical variables
- T-Test performed to evaluate whether a statistically significant change has occurred
• Outcome measures:
The decrease in barriers to treatment adherence (Questions 1-15)
- A decrease in lifestyle barriers to treatment adherence (Question 1-6)
- Increase in attitudes and beliefs in prescribed treatment (Questions 7 and 8)
- Increase in the report of receiving help from others (Question 9)
- Increase in the report of speaking with healthcare team (Questions 10-12)
- The decrease in the report of not taking medications as directed (Questions 13-15)
A decrease in non-adherence behaviors (Questions 16-20)
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $465 cho công việc này
Hello i have read project details! I am capable of handling such kind of projects ! PleAse have a look to my profile Relevant Skills and Experience I have strong skills in all softwares related to statistics
Hello, I have briefly read the description on Statistical analysis and reporting , and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.
I have done many projects like this of data analytics using tools, SPSS, R, SAS, Excel any one you want I can give an assured work which will guaranteed give you marks