We sell textiles in the impulse purchase segment via paid advertising in the DACH market and are looking for a specialist for product research and creative design.
Your responsibilities are divided into:
- Monitoring and analysis of the competition
- Predict the trend potential of products based on scaped data
- Creation of appealing ad creatives
First of all: this job is not easy and involves a lot of responsibility. Therefore have certain demands:
1. you have a deep and implicit understanding of the customer journey of an impulse purchase This means that, at least in theory, you understand how to get someone to pull out their credit card when they first contact an unknown merchant.
2. you are familiar with the basic mechanics of Facebook Ads
3. you can use the tools Canva and AdSpy.
4. you are willing to learn, take initiative, and think independently. In this job, it is very important to think independently, because there is no predefined script to find products with potential. There are tools that help, but if you use them blindly and without reflection, they are useless.
5. you are detail-oriented and conscientious
Of course, you can work from anywhere. However, you should be an EU citizen/resident in order to understand the target market culturally.
We are looking forward to your application!