One well designed 12 slide deck containing;
- A detailed action plan on, “How to transform/educate the sales team into a digital salesforce?”
- Relevant market research
- A timeline to implement
- Expected costs and detailed breakdowns
1. Friday November 20th: Draft 1 of the aforementioned deliverables
2. Friday November 27th: Draft 2 with changes and refinement
3. Friday December 4th: Final deck
Please expect virtual meetings to review and clarify next steps after each milestone.
Payment will be remitted upon satisfactory deliverable of milestone 3
1. How to transform/educate the sales team into a digital salesforce?
- Access to documentation
- Training tools
- Quick Q&A
2. Digitalisation of processes and migration to a cloud based system
- Metrics to track sales force efficiency
3. How do leading companies in real estates manage and collaborate their workforces efficiently across geographical areas? Provide 3 examples.
A real estate agency is implementing a change of strategy. Before, the company worked with a franchise model: these franchises focused on high-end products and covered big metropolitan areas with 10 - 15 brokers and one manager.
Now, the company has decided to buy some of the franchises and started turning them into owned-operations. The focus has switched to both high-end and medium products, this has been done by concentrating a larger number of independent brokers - 400 per metropolitan area - in fewer teams (40 - 50 brokers per manager).
The company now wants to expand to the French Riviera. In cities like New York, Paris, and Barcelona, this strategy is easier to plan, implement, and manage due to the physical proximity of managers: in-person team meetings, training for new agents by manager, working in an office, and direct support by managers when dealing with clients.
However, French Riviera is different due to its lower density. Lower density means that an agent needs a larger area to have responsibility for the same number of properties. For example, the area of a broker in Paris measures 0,5 km2, while in the French Riviera it is around 25 km2. The team members have to work in an area of +100kms of length (from Saint-Tropez to Nice).
With the geographical constraints, the team leaders should be able to virtually provide support and control their geographical sales teams of 45 independent brokers. In order to implement the best system, we will need your help to decide which is the best solution.
7 freelancer chào giá trung bình$93 cho công việc này
Hi, I would love to design a professional 12 slide Deck on PowerPoint for your action plan. Please check my samples here: [login to view URL] Hope to hear from you soon. :) Regards, Mohammad Anik