We need a researcher or team of researchers for the following project. This will be daily, long-term work if you are able to perform the task.
Please make sure to provide your estimated cost per lead based on the criteria below. Thank you!
1. Each lead must be a fully remote job for a writer or editor position
2. Each lead must be fully remote worldwide or fully remote across entire United States
3. We prefer entry-level positions with no qualifications whenever possible please
4. We want job leads that are found on the hiring company's own website or they can be social media posts, etc. For example, we cannot accept leads that are application pages on another job board like Indeed or ZipRecruiter. The job lead needs to be on the company’s own website or an application page dedicated to the company website that is not another job board (we can also accept pages on recruiting tools/services like bamboohr, workable, etc.)
5. For each job lead you will need to collect the following additional information if it is available
- Experience level (Entry, Mid, Senior)
- Pay rate
- Job type (Freelance, Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contest, Pitch, Submission)
- Category (any category tags for the job such as Medical, Finance, Technology, Business, Health, etc.)
We want this lead generation to cover the entire internet, from other job boards, social media, websites and anywhere else online.
All leads must also be current and newly posted.
Please tell us how much you would charge per lead.
If hired, this will be daily, ongoing work for the foreseeable future, hopefully. Thank you!
44 freelancer chào giá trung bình $6/giờ cho công việc này
I am an expert in web searching, I saw the details and I understood well how to execute this task within the mentioned timeline. Please contact me to discuss more ,looking forward to work with you. Thanks.
Hello, I have gone through your provided details and I can assure you that I can provide leads as per your need. Quality work assured as I will be charging 5$ per lead. Looking forward for your response. Thanks