This should be VERY easy for anyone with a good understanding of powershell and RESTAPIs. I simply need a working example of how to
1) Authenticate to the website
- I have a PS sample of this step working using WebRequest.
- I'm not sure how that transfers over to Invoke-RestMethod or if we should use
- I have an authentication token that I can use instead of filling out $[login to view URL]
and simulating a logon each time.
2) Call a PUT REST API to pass in a ZIP file.
That's It. Once the example authenticates and the target system receives a simple zip file, this project will be considered done and you will get paid. I expect this to be an hour or less of your time.