• The cover letter should not exceed 1 page.
• Use a Arial font sized between 10 - 12 pt.
• Use page margins between 0.5 - 1.0 inch.
• Use block paragraphs (single space, no indention, one space between each paragraph).
• Use the same header that is used in the resume.
• Avoid starting every sentence with “I.”
• The cover letter should be focused on the employer needs.
The first paragraph should explain why this company is a good company to work for. Demonstrate
knowledge about the company. State two or three reasons why I am qualified.
The second paragraph should explain further the two or three reasons I am qualified and reasons for
interest in the job. Mention experience, knowledge, classes, or projects mentioned in the resume that
demonstrate how I meet or exceed the requirements found in the position description. Use the same
action verbs and language found in the position description.
The third paragraph re-emphasizes interest in the job and directs the employer to find more details
about in the resume. Thank the employer for considering me as a candidate.
16 freelancer chào giá trung bình $6/giờ cho công việc này
I’m a Spanish native speaker from Mexico, also know how to use Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Excel and Power Point. Just graduated from School of Languages and ready to work.
I have the best experience in writing what the clients wants captured to attract the employer. I have over 10 years experience and have helped many job seekers get their dream jobs.