you need to implement a plugin which intercepts time logging. So you can only log time if it is a specific tracker or/and or a specific status configured to allow. In a later phase we want to implement more features
What are our requirements?
- well documented code with ror/ruby style documentation
- your code passed rubocop and you share the config used
- works on ubuntu version of redmine 3.4.4, 4.0.6 and latest released version on redmine page
- works on ubuntu 20.04 version of rails 5.2.x
- delivery in our git
place your best bid. Also add your your final hourly rate. Since we switch after some development tasks to hourly base. Means you estimate, you get a confirm and you file after successful delivery the time.
We consider you bid as the upper bound and a later increase before getting awarded would be a K.O. for your bid at all
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
- we will need more work with porting the tests on
- kubernetize the solution for later parallel testing
- we work after enough proofs on your delivery credibility on hourly basis (with prior confirm on your estimate)
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
we define milestones and we file/fund each milestone before you start the milestone
Do not wait for our availability here. Don't message us with a "hi", "hello" and wait. Just ask, just answer or simply just reply. Don't write: "are you around?"