Technical Architect for a Vlocity Insurance POC, with knowledge in modeling of digital products, knowledge of Vlocity Rate and Apply.
• 8-10+ years’ experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
• A proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM or core implementations in technical rolls
• Self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
• Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment
• Experience working with structured data interchange formats including JSON and XML
• Technical proficiency with [login to view URL] development languages such as Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, etc. will be a plus
• Web services based integration using SOAP, REST, OAuth, etc.
• Understanding of DevOps and Release Management for large transformation projects.
• Ability to get hands-on to solve problems and demonstrate certain development patterns.
• Extensive experiences with integration platforms that support large, mission-critical volumes.
• You must be a responsible person with great planning capabilities to accomplish the different milestones in a tight schedule
• Great communication skills
• Work independently but synchronized with the team
• Love and passion for technology
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
• Salesforce Administrator / Developer
• Vlocity Developer Certified