Doctor Office Management, Inc. via PhysicianXpress is a small business that sells cloud-based Pediatric Electronic Health Records and Medical Billing Services. There are approximately 60,000 Pediatricians in the United States. The PhysicianXpress system is designed for use in Office-based Pediatric Practices.
For this project, looking to: (1) identify a list of the Pediatric Practices in the United States – this includes a contact name, address and phone number for each practice. (2) design a new post card that results in the practices calling for a free demo. Seeking a proposal with option 1 and 2 listed separately.
Some reasons to choose our system include:
• Interface that is simple to learn, utilize and designed specifically for today’s Pediatric Office.
• Choice of Clinical templates based on Denver Development or Bright Futures.
• Patients listed in system as families with links throughout the system (Scheduling, patient charts, etc.)
• Vaccine Management and Inventory System.
• Bi-Directional HL-7 Interface with the PA State Immunization Registry (all vaccine records including demographics for a practice are imported automatically, no need to fill out future paper work related to the registry).
• HL-7 Laboratory Interface (can import lab results directly into E.H.R.)
• Electronic Prescriptions with formulary advice (direct link to Surescripts)
• Ability to send out e-mail and voice broadcasts to all parents.
• Portals for Physicians, Nurses/MAs, Front Desk and Practice Administration.
Some reasons to choose Doctor Office Management, Inc.(Option of Services):
• Software, Service and pricing options to meet the needs of the practice (EMR-only package starting at $49/provider/month)
• Technology Team with experience, skills as well as credentials (Systems Engineering and Computer Science Degrees)
• Customer Support Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm as well as after hours.
• Company maintains Errors and Omission Insurance (note that not all companies are able to qualify for this protection)
• Speed of payment and collection rate to insurance contract amount above Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) national benchmarks.
• Cost for E.H.R., Billing collection, and interfaces that is below the average cost of back-end billing functions per MGMA benchmarks (Whether managed in-house or with an off-site billing company).
Please see our website for the branding of our products and services.