I run a growing eCommerce store that sells salon & spa equipment, and I’m looking for someone to take on the day to day customer service, sales, and operational responsibilities so that I can focus on growing the business.
To apply, at the very top of your cover letter, please write "It's snowing in Orlando."
DESCRIPTION OF IDEAL CANDIDATE
- People Person
The candidate needs to be friendly, outgoing, and a good listener. You need to be a strong communicator, speaking and writing (email and chat).
You’ll need to be able to make people feel comfortable - convey empathy.
- Self Starter
You need to be self-motivated, happy working on your own with minimal guidance (after you've been trained).
- Decision Maker
You need to be comfortable making decisions and taking responsibility.
- Problem Solver
You need to be able to think through problems, take the initiative to help customers, and be able to recommend solutions - instead of waiting to be told what to do next.
- Follow Through
If you are given a task, or a customer needs help, you need to be able to follow up until the problem is solved, and not stop after the first step is taken.
- Comfortable W/ Constructive Criticism
I'm always working to improve the business. If I notice areas for improvement in your performance, I'll talk to you about it. I'll be nice and respectful, but direct and quick. Don't apply if this will be a problem for you.
- Cultural Flexibility
We are an American company. I've hired people from all over the world, and sometimes there are cultural/communications misunderstandings. I do my best to be understanding of cultural differences, but I also need you to be flexible and adapt to the way we do business.
- Will be based on ability and experience, in the range of $4-7 per hour.
We will train you on everything you need to know, including product information.
- Customer Support: Answering customer questions and inquiries via phone, email, and chat.
- Sell: Take orders over the phone. Convince prospective customers to buy. Give discounts and quotes, negotiate with potential customers.
- Leads: Follow up with leads - make phone calls and send emails to prospective customers.
- Order Fulfillment/Management: Send orders to suppliers, get quotes, capture payments & fulfill orders, etc.
- Sales & Invoice Tracking: Enter/track sales and cost information into sales spreadsheet, and file digital invoices.
- Solve Problems: Coordinate solutions to problems.
- Make customers happy!
- Fluent in English, near native speaker
- Customer service experience
- eCommerce experience
- Able to learn many different kinds of tasks
- Be able to think through a situation clearly and understand what needs to be done at each step
- Organized, be able to follow a system (or process, or checklist) and remember to update the system (notes or checklist) after you complete each step
- Type quickly (absolute min. 40 WPM)
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS
Internet Connection: You must have a stable internet connection that is NOT often interrupted or slow.
- Work Environment: You should be able to answer the phone quickly at any time during business hours. There shouldn’t be loud background noise; that means no working from loud coffee shops, no crying babies, no barking dogs, etc.
Full Time Position: Working hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM US Pacific Time with a lunch break. Depending on your time zone I may ask you to work Sunday instead of Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send a cover letter with a short summary of your relevant experience.
2. Please solve this problem:
What is the profit for this order? Please show your work.
Price = $2495/chair
Customer discount = 5%
Our total cost = $5460
3. Please send your requested pay. This job is 40 hours per week.
Feel free to ask me any questions. I look forward to working with you!
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $6/giờ cho công việc này
My name is Pablo Rosales, Founder/Owner of Call Center Tele4u. We will help you in any Telemarketing, Web Search or any other Virtual Assistant job guaranteeing positive results for your company.