The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Directors. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Reports To: President & CEO
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social
media to introduce the Primal Digital solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the
Primal Digital solution will speak to those needs.
• Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with the President to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in [url removed, login to view], ensuring all
communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
• Experience in the hospitality/travel industry preferred
• 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
28 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $33/giờ cho công việc này
Hi there, I am interested to learn more about this opportunity. Is it a work from home? How long is the project? When do you want to start? Please advise. Thanks n Regards, Mahtab