Resort Applications International Inc. is a hotel development & technology company, and we are looking to increase B2B sales with massive outreach.
You will be generating interest in our mobile app platform with independent hoteliers then passing the leads to us. You can have an accent but excellent spoken and written English speaking skills are a must and will be tested. Do not reply if you do not have references that can be verified. The right candidate will have a skilled telephone manner, be enthusiastic and have the drive to hit targets and earn high commissions on top of hourly pay. Experience is a must.
Calling our prospect lists
Cold Calling/Telemarketing to generate interest in our app platform
B2B Appointment setting
Spreadsheet Data Entry
Helping create scripts from recorded calls
• A work week of Mon-Fri NO WEEKENDS 9am-5pm EST
• Hourly pay plus a competitive, uncapped commission structure
• Initial training and continued support
• Long-term employment with opportunity for advancement
Requirements: We are looking for someone who:
• Knows how to get the decision maker on the phone
• Is a leader, fast learner and sales professional
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Understand the importance of online marketing for businesses
• Works hard with a positive attitude
• An outgoing, upbeat personality
• Excellent written and spoke English
• Have a quite office or workspace with Computer and fast reliable internet connection
• Own headset with microphone
• Proven experience as telesales lead generation representative or other sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work to United States 9-5 EST times
• You are ambitious and highly self-motivated
• You are reliable and show good work ethic
You will need to provide us up to three companies that can give you reference that you created leads that generated sales for that company. We conduct a minimum of three interviews. If you pass the interview process you will be hired on a paid, 90-day probationary basis as your skill set will be tested and confirmed. Work schedule is 9am-5pm EST. Please understand this before you apply.
When you reply to this job posting please be sure to add, “Ready to go” in the subject line. This helps us to find those who pay close attention to detail.